Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged by Edcel

Cut and paste the following starting here.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)

It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook Link Addiction Ardour of the Heart When Life Becomes a Book The Malaysian Life Yogatta.com What goes under the sun Roshidan’s Cyber Station Sasha says Arts of Physics And the legend lives My View, My Life A Simple Life Juliana RW The Callalily Space Petra Summer in Blue The Pipeline Fixation My Restless Feet Soloflight Ed Jean's My So-Called Life

I'm tagging yvette, annette, swit tooth, chary & wena

1 comment:

Unknown said...

naku sis, ngayon ko lang nai post yong award na binigay mo sa akin. you can view it here. have a good evening from allinkorea.