Saturday, January 12, 2008

Missing someone

We've known each other for almost 3 years now. We've started to become close two years ago and we've met once when he went to vistit the Philippines last year February. We always keep in touch by sending emails, pictures and always text and talk with each other. I tried getting a visa last year but got denied. My purpose is to visit him so that I won't have to wait for like a year before he comes here again. It's hard being away with each other. I misses him alot.

***He said by next month (February) he gets to visit me again. I'm so excited now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis! i'm sorry to bother you but my other blog idealpinkrose is a candidate again. Please vote for me here. thanks a lot! from allinkorea. sumosobra na ba ako? pagbigyan mo na ako sis..hehehe..

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Unknown said...

in love ka na naman diyan sis..haaayy...ang sarap ma inlab hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Must be he is very special to you. Goodluck sa pagkikita nyo.