Thursday, January 3, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four

FRIDAY's FEAST

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
January of last year...He sent me a bouquet of flowers!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
Summer Home: Boracay, Philippines
Winter Home: Paris, France

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Apple

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
A gown that I wore during my bestfriend's wedding

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
Meeting my ex-BF. LOL!

11 comments:

ellen b. said...

Your soup sounds exotic! happy 2008 to you...

Gattina said...

A winter home in Paris ?? How awful ! It's cold and rainy there and always grey, just like here !

Gabriel said...

Your dessert... LOL

Happy FF and have a great 2008!

Anonymous said...

We have the same salad:)My Feast is up as well! Happy Weekend ahead!

Coco said...

There's a 'meeting with someone' I thought of wiping too... but why wipe something that was beautiful when it happened? ;)

Anonymous said...

I used to dread suddenly meeting with my ex boyfriend too but now that I am happily married for 13 years, that thought is obsolete. :D

Serena

Nicole said...

aww unexpected flowers are always nice :) happy friday!

Michelle Quinno said...

Like your vacation spots!

~Tyra~ said...

Great feast, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

Paris, I didn't think of that. That would be a wonderful place to spend the winter. Have a lovely week.

Sandee said...

Your dessert made me laugh out loud. I can so relate. Have a great day and weekend. :)