Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feast One Hundred and Seventy Eight


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Nestle Coco Crunch

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
A picture frame and it's in my room now. :-)

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
Hmm, can't think of any...just some corny commercials maybe.
Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Jalapeno Rabbit

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't bought new shoes since October (Knowing I'm a shoe addict!)

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

Nestle cocoa crunch, I like.

Jalapeno Rabbit, sounds like some Mexican delicacy. I might try it!

I'm making a late run today, so happy (almost belated) FF!

My post is here.