Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feast One Hundred and Seventy Seven

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
Hmm, I can't count. I have a lot of crazy officemates that's why. LOL!

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
Jackie O.'s sunglasses I got from my grandma.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
I'll go to Boracay, Philippines. I love tropical beaches! Paradise!

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
People are hospitable

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
Pink! I love Pink!

5 comments:

Keith said...

I do not know how I found yer blog, but I find it entertaining. How do you get music playing ? I am interested in doing the same for my site...... Please share.

Salamaat,

Keith

Anonymous said...

Filipina like me? You are lucky you got that sunglasses from your grandma :)

Happy Friday! Come join my feast :)

Gabriel said...

I liked your post. You must leave in a beautiful place!

My post is here. Happy WW!

Michelle Quinno said...

I love the peachy/pink sunsets. Check out mine if you can!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet those sunglasses look great on you. Have a great weekend!