Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I signed up for PPP

Finally! After being rejected once (coz' my blog is not yet 90 days old) and for waiting for more than a little 3 months, PPP approved of my blog! Of all blog networks, I always wanted to be part of PayPerPost because I've heard so many good things about it from my blogger friends.

When I started blogging late last year, I did not know that you can earn as well while doing the thing you love- Blog. In blogging, I have gained a lot of friends already, though we don't see each other, you can still feel their sincerity in them. Whenever I read their blogs, I sometimes wonder what are all those logos for. One friends of mine said that I can monetize my blog.

I always see PPP logos on my blogger friends' blogsites and I wonder what's with it. Curiosity in me kicked in-so I decided to check the website myself. Based from what I have seen, there is a lot of opportunities for bloggers out there to choose from. What is nice about this site is you get to choose what you want to blog.

It is nice to know that even you are an internet addict or a computer geek, still you can earn... I wish to become one of their top bloggers someday, who doesn't? So, if you are like me who wants to earn while blogging, sign up now with them!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodluck sa PPP mo!

just a tip : mas maraming opps pag madaling araw. around 3 to 6am.