Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ms. Lazy

I don't know what's with me nowadays but I am sooo L-A-Z-Y. I sometimes think of not going to work like last night. I don't know, maybe because of the long holiday vacation...my body is still on Holiday mode. Honestly speaking, I started going to work last Wednesday, and boy, I didn't much do in the office. I just read hundreds of emails, did my usual updates on my reps, posted their conversions on the data base, sent some reports and did some taped evaluations. I know that it sounded like I did a lot but that's nothing when I'm really not lazy. My Dysmenorrhea added to my laziness as well. My gawd, after 100 years of not having my period, it suddenly came and with matching PMS pa. Actually, I was expecting my period to come this week because my first pack of Yasmeen pills were exhausted. My OB-Gyne said after finishing my first pack, I have to stop for like 7 days and wait for my period to come. Haay, talk about irregularity of period! Anyways, I hope my laziness in me won't strike me back for this week and for the following days as well. Gotta move on and be positive this year 2008!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi gal, it's absolutely common for us ladies to become "lazy" during period. Sometimes I feel pain and can't do anything at all! At last, I took the old mother's lesson and stop drinking cold water. Least it helps :) Hope you get better now!

Unknown said...

hi sis...off topic muna..

please vote for my blog here.

thanks a lot in advance!

hfnl/jtld said...

thanks ha.pero mahirap kc starting all over again.promoting my url in all site.

kung bbli ka dapat bagong url yon.don't touch ur blog dat's earning a lot.bali, income genertor mo yan while waiting for ur new url w/domain na mag 90days.

sa godaddy ito.d affialiate of google i guess.and u will be having google apps.kc i tried hosting my blog with fatcow with my other domain name, pero ang hirap.classic template pa ang republish everytime i have changes even if it's just 1letter or #. and it takes 3-5mins depending my my site's content.

so i decided to have one with godaddy kc beta template and ver easy to use. and it's just 10 dollars/year.

so that's it.

thanks ha.update mo yong link ko sa list mo.kasi iba young old link ko na nakalista kaysa ngayon.though it will redirect but the credit of d link if it's not change will still be with my old blog and not with my new url.

hay ang hirap talaga.nakakahiya asking friends to change my url on their list :D.pero la magawa eh.kilangan ko talaga mag-ask.kapalan lang ng mukha ginawa ko :D.

o sige na.taas na ng sulat ko.para na itong email ah....

Edcel said...

the middle to end part of this entry rendered me speechless. i can't connect. but anyways, happy new year!!!

:)
soloflighted.com