Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bad Credit Offers

I've got a total of six credit cards as of this moment but I don't use all of them. Actually, I just use two mainly because those are the ones who just give me a lot of perks whenever I use them. My mom said, before applying a credit card, I should know what are their offers specially if one has a bad credit already and wants to apply one again. Hmm, I never thought of that before.

Some of my officemates I know never bother paying their loans already because their APR is too sky rocketing. Now, their dilemma is getting a credit card again. In credit cards, we have to compare dozens of "bad credit" offers from major providers and find the best that suits all our needs rather than just taking advantage of the first offer that comes in the mail. And by paying our loans in time, we can start to rebuild our credit history and also our financial future. We don't want to have bad credit loans someday.

No comments: