Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On scrapping...

Yes, I'm still on digi and scrapbooking. Thanks to Alpha and Lorie.

Alpha gave me this website which features a lot of digiscrappers' beautiful lay-outs. I opened an account with them.

Lorie, this ScrapbookFlair is really great! I took advantage of their free CD wherein I'll be able to get alot of individual backgrounds, embellishements and templates. This CD is a must have. All you have to do is pay the shipping and handling fee of $4.00 (US) and $7.95 (International). Hope I get my free CD by next week!




3 comments:

Eds said...

hi sis! buti kpa may cd nah,,, pahiram nlang ha! lol! :)

Anonymous said...

may mga nakikita din akong pang-scrapbook na cd sa tabi-tabi hehehe.. try mo din.. magazines naman, check out booksale, medyo back issues pero mura naman, 90 pesos lang

Aggie said...

Hello Jean fellow scrapper here, post ka sa PhpDigiscrapper! We would love to see you there!