Monday, November 12, 2007

Day-off...

Yipee, it's my day-off tonight... Yes, you read it right, TONIGHT. I'm working as a Sales Agent Coach in a callcenter and I work from 12 midnight til 10 in the morning. Hah! Beat that! I've been doing this job for almost 7 years already. It's not that I love my job, I just need to love it in order for me to survive in this jungle. Jane's been my officemate before. Hay, it's just like we were playing then but now, it's a different story.


my picture when I was still a CSR


I'm gonna take a shower in a few because I'm meeting my best guy friend in a while at the mall. You know naman, guys hate to wait as if we're taking forever. He's leaving soon for Dubai so we might as well bond while he's still here.


I wonder where we're going... I told him I'm craving for crispy pata and ice cream. What a combination! LOL. Afterwards, we might go somewhere and have some coffee to end the night

No comments: