Saturday, November 24, 2007

5 Things

Kitty tagged me on this one.

5 things found in my bag

  • wallet
  • holy rosary
  • wet tissues
  • hanky
  • cellphone

5 things found in my wallet

  • money
  • atm & credit cards
  • IDs'
  • receipts
  • business cards
5 things found in my room
  • bed
  • TV
  • aircon
  • computer
  • cabinet
5 things I've always wanted to do
  • learn how to make a beautiful scrapbook
  • learn how to digiscrap
  • learn how to cook more
  • take up a second course (still don't know what...)
  • have a whole day spa treat

5 things I'm currently into

  • blogging
  • watching movies
  • eating out with friends
  • doing some early christmas shopping
  • playing with my dogs
5 people to tag for this meme

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks Jean for this tag and I am posting it now at my www.gwapasila.bravejournal.com


TC

Liz said...

I just tagged you... lol. You've done it na pala hehe. Take care :)