Saturday, November 24, 2007

I can't sleep...

It's my day off and I'm suppose to be sleeping soundly but to my dismay, I'm not. I slept probably around 10pm last night then woke up around 12mn...again woke up by 1am. I keep on tossing myself around my bed, trying to get a good sleeping position. My phone beeped. Upon checking & reading some text messages, i saw the time & it's already 2:30am! Whaaat! I didn't notice that an hour passed already. Maybe my body clock is already adjusted on my work schedule. Yeah, I've been on grave yard shift for almost 5 months already.

Around 3am, I just decided to turn on the computer and do some net surfing & bloghopping. Good thing, Lisa & Kitty has tags for me. That will keep me busy enough for me to get sleepy again. I didn't notice that the sun is rising up already. That means one thing, i wasn't able to get a good night sleep!

My mom's awake now. She's watching an early morning show in ABS-CBN, "Kumikitang Pangkabuhayan" I think, hosted by Amy Perez. She wants us to go to SM Clark 'coz she saw in the show that SM Clark is featuring these businesses, products, services & places which other countries are proud of. Now, I won't be able to go back to sleep even more... tsk...tsk...tsk...

2 comments:

Nova said...

I did have experienced these too, maybe someone outhere is thinking of you *wink*, seriously that's also one thing that gives you the hard time to sleep. if someone is thinking about your or talking about you. you know what i did? i still laid on the bed, close my eyes, don't move and set my mind free from everything...

i hope that it won't happen to you again.. *hugs* i hope you can sleep well next time, so you'll be able to have enough rest...

Mich said...

thanks for dropping by Jean!

Graveyard shift ka pala, my Hubby used to have GY shift. It was hard for him to adjust to different sched. Buti ka, you can adjust pretty well. :)

Have a great weekend!