Friday, November 16, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Sixty Nine



Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
I'm a callcenter agent

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Beach- make sandcastles

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I make jokes and nobody would laugh. :-)

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
To learn how to forgive others even if they did something not good at you, be God fearing and be content on what you have...

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

-Converse Chuck Taylor's shoe

-Mc Hammer & Vanilla Ice

-Mary Jane's & Dr. Marten's shoes

Join Friday's Feast here...

6 comments:

h said...

Happy Feast Day. "Ice, Ice, Baby" That brought back BAD memories!

Anonymous said...

I share your salad!! It was a pleasure feasting with you this week.

Natalie said...

Doc Maretns are in my dessert too! :) Have a great weekend!

Liz said...

Great feast Jean! Enjoyed it. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

What a great feast!

Your blog looks nice.

Feel welcome to visit me at:

Laane's feast

Have a great weekend!

Eds said...

hi sis! can I snag this? thanks! lol! :)