Saturday, December 1, 2007

Two Things:

Tagged by Pam.

1. Two names I go by: Jean and/or Jing
2. Two things I am wearing right now: shirt and shorts
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love and respect
4. Two things I like to do: travelling and shopping
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: a good back massage and a hair spa
6. Two things I did last night: blogging while watching tv
7. Two things I ate today: crabs (emma) for brunch and apple for dessert
8. Two persons I last spoke to: my cousin Jay and my mom
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: go to work and pay bills
10. Two favorite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11. Two favorite holidays: Christmas and New Year
12. Two favorite beverages: Coke and Watermelon shake
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: ? I can stay at home & net surf the whole day
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: I'm a Callcenter agent before & now a Sales Agent coach.
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: My Bestfriend's Wedding & The Notebook
16. Two places I have lived: San Fernando & Angeles City (Pampanga)
17. Two of my favorite food: Sinigang and Crabs
18. Two places I would rather be right now: In a Spa & Salon

And here is another question:
What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?

  • My dream house
  • A very nice car
  • Go to Dr. Vicky Belo for Smart lipo
  • A Rolex watch
  • Limited edition bag from LV

***All I want in real life is to have Peace on Earth

No comments: