Sunday, December 30, 2007

Getting my Hoodia...

I know I'm still not that well (still have slight fever) but I need to go to my bestfriend's house later for me to give my Christmas gift to my inaanak and second, to get my package my bestfriend sent me. I've been waiting for the package to arrive since she told me that she bought me Hoodia Gordonii.

Hoodia Gordonii is all-natural and has no known side effects and no ephedrine. Possibly the safest, most effective and powerful appetite suppressant in history (daw). It literally takes your appetite away. It says that the ingredients in Hoodia Gordonii will help you to regain your slim body easier and faster. You could lost weight daw without any of the perceivable side-effects which commonly plague other stimulant based drugs.

Hmm, I gotta try this immediately. I really need this one specially super dami ng food this holiday season!

No comments: