Saturday, December 8, 2007

Blog for Money

After a hard day's work and a tiring christmas shopping for my godchildren, I still have the strength to check my emails and boy, I'm so glad that my blog has been approved by Smorty.

I decided to make my own blog two months ago because I got hooked in reading my friends blogs. I may say that I'm having fun with what I'm doing right now, of course I want to get paid for blogging too. Aside from meeting new friends and online buddies, I can also blog for money anytime I want now.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site... that means you get to advertise on blogs. Technically, that's how it works. So if you want to get paid to blog, go to Smorty's.

No comments: