Saturday, December 8, 2007

So tired...

I haven't slept yet since last night... meaning I am awake for more that 24 hours already. Good thing, I don't get dark circles around my eyes.

I went shopping at Robinson's mall with my mom, tita & lola this afternoon. I'm trying to look for a nice gift for my godson for his 1st birthday this coming December 14. Guess what, we were there for like 4 hours and we haven't bought anything for my "inaanak". We went to the second level of the building where the children's section is, my gawd, it's jampacked with parents and their kids doing some clothes shopping for their cute little ones.

Maybe I'm just gonna do my gift searching on a week day. Perhaps it'll be less people in the malls. And oh, I bought three magazines for myself--- All about scrapbooking. c",)

No comments: