Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged by Annette

THE RULES

Write 8 facts about yourself. In the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. At the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


  • I love dogs- As of now, I have 4 dogs: ChocoLabrador, ShihTsu, Japanese Spitz and Askal.
  • I can stay home for 3 straight days as long as there's television and internet connection.
  • I have 2 fishes (Red Paco) and they're both 7 years of age.
  • I'm an only child. I'm spoiled but not a brat.
  • Until now, even if i have a job already, my mom sometimes shops for me.
  • I'm scared of Karma. That's why as much as possible i don't treat or do bad to other people.
  • I can cross stitch and crochet as long as there's a pattern to follow.
  • I super love shoes. I buy shoes sometimes even if i'm not gonna wear them (i just love the design/color of it).

Now, I'm passing this tag to all my readers.

No comments: