Wednesday, October 24, 2007

christmas tag & rules

Tagged by Mari.

Complete these sentences. Please tag and pass it on for someone else to do. Please link back here for the template. You don't mind, do you? Ho! Ho! Ho!You can use single words or phrases:

01] I love Santa.

02] Santa is so kind & charming.

03] If I were in a room with Santa, I would ask him to give all less fortunate children a christmas gifts.

04] I think Santa should start dieting.

05] Santa needs an assistant.

06] I want to talk to Santa.

07] Someday Santa will go out and show himself to all children.

08] Santa reminds me of hope and love.

09] Without Santa Christmas won't be fun for children.

10] My memories of Santa is when i wake up every christmas morning finding out that my christmas stocking has candies in it.

11] Santa can be my superfriend.

12] The worst thing about Santa is he only comes out on Christmas season

13] The best thing about Santa is he brings joy to all children in the world.

14] I am going to ride on the sleigh with Santa.

15] One thing I would like to know about Santa is what he's doing during January to November.

16] Santa should go and start making a list.

17] Santa wants to give me a gift!

I am passing it on to: Annette, Jane, Eds, Yvette, Jody, Macy, Erra & Peachy.

*if you've done this before, just ignore it.

No comments: