They say that sometimes just reading quotes we receive from other people makes our lives a little bit lighter or to some, may change their lives' point of view...
Here are some of my fave quotes I received from my friends via text...
- Life is pretty simple…When you’re asking for apples and life hands you lemons, make lemonade. If you’re on your way out and it starts to rain, at least you don’t have to water the plants anymore. It’s a matter of seeing things in prospective. The benefits may not be immediate or obvious, but you have to know this for sure: There will be problems. There will be struggles. Have faith. Enjoy life. Take it easy. If today you’re picking up the grapes, tomorrow you’ll be drinking the wine.
- When you feel you’ve pushed your life to the limit and you can’t go any further, give that obstacle one last push coz that might be the one that gets you through. If you don’t try, you’ll never know…always go for it.
- Who should be blame when a leaf fell from a tree? Is it the wind that blew it away?
Or the tree that let it go? Or is it the leaf who grew tired of holding on?
- As I grow old, my realizations about life become deeper, problems get bigger, situations become more complicated and I know that you’re just like me…sometimes we could wish we could go back…back to the time when the only man in our life is our dad, our only best friend was our mom, and any pain could be healed by just a band aid and a lollipop.
- Never say that someone completes you. We have to feel whole even we are by ourselves for needing a certain someone is not love but dependency. Wanting a person to become a part of our life is the best reason for having them. And you can only want when you know you have enough. So rather than search for than someone who will complete you, wait for the person who will compliment for your completeness.
- If you are not sure where you stand in someone’s life, it’s best to leave things behind so that if they drop you off, it will be easier to forget them. Don’t waste time waiting for nothing, when efforts are not recognized, it’s best to just give things up; you’ve done your part. Let them do theirs…
- Sometimes, you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful but they're the only way to find out who you really are.