Tuesday, October 16, 2007

abcd...

Eds tagged me...

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

A - Age: 26 years,11 months & 16 days

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: Call Center Sales Agent Coach

D - Drink or Smoke: I don't smoke, I drink occasionally

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: My bestfriend Christie, Khyng and my MOM

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: both

H - Have a Boyfriend: Secret!

I - In love: God and him...


J- Junk Food You Like: Ruffles and Pringles

K - Kids: none yet...hoping to have by next year *wink* *wink*

L - Longest Ride Ever: Driving all the way from Pampanga to Baguio City

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Joshua for a baby boy

O - One Wish You Have Now: For my mom to be healthy always and get married soon!

P - Phobias: Ghosts

Q - Favorite Quote: "A heart break, though painful is a blessing in disguise. It may be a bad nightmare that leaves you crying alone in the middle of the night. But in reality, HE just saved you from the wrong one…to lead you to the right one."

R - Reasons To Smile: My loved ones and friends

S - Sleeping Hours: 4pm ( I work in a call center, that explains why)

T - Time You Woke Up: 10pm

U - Unknown Fact About You: I love beading & crocheting

V - Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya

W - Worst Habit: Impulsive buyer

X - X-rays You’ve Had: lower back (lumbar) last 2005

Y - Yummy Foods: Crustaceans! Can't get enough of it!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra



Seven things about me: I have 4 dogs, I'm a God fearing person, loves travelling, watching movies and eating out with friends, surfing the net and BLOGGING!


Now, I'm passing this to Yvette, Annette, Jane, Bishop, Arlene, Mari & Jody.

No comments: