Thursday, April 24, 2008

Q & A Tag

Thanks Nova for this tag. After a long vacation, I missed answering tags such like this.

What time do you usually wake up

3:00am

What’s the first thing you do?
Take a shower and "pupu"... hehehe

Breakfast?
No breakfast, I'm in a hurry always

Do you go to work/school?
I work

Do you like it?
I need to like it c",)

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Watch TV, DVDs, surf the net and blog

When’s lunch and what you eating?
I do take "brunch" coz by 10am I feel hungry already. Whatever is available in our cafeteria, I eat it. No choice.

What time do you get home from work/school?
I go out from work by 1pm but of course I make lakwatsa muna. Hehehe. At most, I'm home around 5pm or 6 pm

What do you do?
I'm a Call Center Sales Agent Coach

Dinner: When and what?
Around 7pm. Mostly fish and chicken

What do you do to unwind?
Watch TV and/or go to Spas and get a good massage

What’s your favorite part of the day?
Evening. I like sleeping alot

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
My mom. She's like my bestfriend

When’s bedtime?
10pm.

Who’s bedtime with?
Me, Myself and I

3 comments:

Nova said...

hi jean. thank you for doing the tag.. i really appreciated it and learned somethings from you...

Nova said...

hi jean. thank you for doing the tag.. i really appreciated it and learned somethings from you...

levian said...

haha this is such an adorable tag. get to know you more !! ;)