Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sorry...

I know I haven't been blogging for a while and I hope I'm not losing my readers here. Well, I'm back now. I have my few reasons of not being present in the blogosphere for a while.

  1. Super busy with work- It's March and it'll be audit time for us in our account. Got to make sure that my reps' folders are all updated otherwise lagot ako sa manager namin.
  2. I got sick for a couple of days-Fever and Flu
  3. My mom always brings the computer in school- haay, ang hirap ng nakiki-share lang (we have a desk top computer, kaya lang sobrang bagal eh)
  4. I enrolled at a nearby gym- Weheee, todo na pampapayat ko!

I missed bloghopping... so now, I'm gonna do it to catch up with you guys...

1 comment:

Nova said...

same with me jean, i have gone from blogging world due to some important matters. but hopefully to cope up on my updates to share though...


ingatz ka sis, and hope that everything is okay na with u and ur health..