Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tummy tuck for Moi

Whenever I see and hear celebrity stars thanking their sponsors, I sometimes wonder whether they are being paid to do that or they just get their sponsor's free service for advertising them just by thanking where they get their clothes, make-up and specially their skin care. When they gain weight, Dr. Blah-blah is there. When they want to improve their "future", they thank Dr. Blah-blah.

Since I started gaining weight, I sometimes feel a little sad whenever I see nice clothes which don't fit me or sometimes doesn't look that good on me. If only I have money for liposuction, I would definitely consider doing that. Who wouldn't want a 36-24-34 body figure? In my dreams maybe I will be in that shape. Because I should be having breast augmentation to get a bigger boobies. c",)

Two years ago, I enrolled myself in a gym and I have been religiously doing it almost everyday during that time. End result? I got my ideal weight. 130 lbs., size 30 waist line and a saggy belly. My trainer said that's because I lost alot of fats & weight and I need to make it firm by doing some extra exercises. Talk about lose skin.

At Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery, they specialize in tummy tucks also known as abdominoplasty. Their unique approach to this plastic surgery procedure, including the Rodeo Drive Belly Button™ and the Rodeo Drive Mommy Makeover™, has been highlighted in many national and international media outlets. Wow, I wish I could go to their clinic now and get consulted by their doctors.

After pregnancy, weight loss or just plain aging, many people find themselves with excess skin and fat around the belly and decreased strength and tone of the muscles beneath. Abdominoplasty or “tummy tuck” addresses these problems for both women and men. The result is improved body contour and a smoother shape to the abdomen. During the surgery an incision is made within the “bikini” or “boxer” line under the abdomen; this helps to hide the scar under clothes following the procedure. Excess skin and fat are removed, the muscle beneath is tightened, the skin is redraped to provide a pleasing body shape, and often the belly button is moved to a new position within the newly contoured abdomen. In some cases, a “mini-abdominoplasty” can be performed, which affords many of the same results with shorter scars. In other cases, abdominoplasty is combined with liposuction for further fat removal and body contouring. Your plastic surgeon at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery will work with you to develop an operative plan that addresses your specific needs.

Their founding plastic surgeon, Dr. Lloyd Krieger, believes that many plastic surgery practices fail to treat patients as informed customers who have options in their choice of plastic surgeons and facilities. People often are subjected to "institutional" treatment. Rodeo Drive Tummy Tuck delivers cutting edge techniques, yet always puts your needs and desires first. This is especially important with tummy tuck and abdominoplasty procedures.

Wish I win the lottery....If I will, I'll get my body contoured in no time. c",)

No comments: