Saturday, February 2, 2008

Morning shift at last!

Finally, after almost a year in graveyard shift, I'm gonna be having a real transition schedule! It used to be from graveyard shift (8pm-6am) to graveyard shift (12mn-10am). Now it's gonna be from graveyard shift (12mn-10am) to morning shift (6am-2pm). I know it's still not the office hours schedule I'm dreaming of but it's much better than my previous schedule. I'll be having this schedule for like 3 months only so I better get the most out of it. Then I'm gonna be back in the graveyard shift again for like a year or so. :-(

3 comments:

silvertooth26 said...

I know you, you know me, but please don't reveal me... :) I'll talk to you offline!

Well, I've been in the GY shift since mid 2004 and while I can't say I love it, I like it as I get to have weekends off!

My Sassy Mind said...

Hello.. care for an exchange links with me? Check out my blog and see if you are interested. See you there. Just drop your comment (wink)

My Sassy Mind

Arlene said...

Hay sis, ganda na ung 6am to 2pm.. dami mo nang mapupuntahan after ng shift mo.. enjoy your (short)morning shift.. this is a typical life in a call center, lols :)