Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Got the Look?



Wanna be the next Tyra Banks? I do.

Look Of The Year are looking for people from all over the world to send in their best pictures so use this chance to be the next model working in Paris, New York or Milan.

An online beauty contest for anybody – not just a chosen few, but everybody who wants to join! And the judges? Not some secret group but simply everybody who surfs http://www.lookoftheyear.com onto and votes. That could be ME or YOU!

Join Look of the Year today and start your new life together with beautiful people from all over the world.

5 comments:

Hazel Manzano said...

Thnks for dropping by CALLWORK, jean!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. interesting contest. I am sure this is fun and great for those who are young and beautiful.

Keith said...

I would worry if I wanted to be the next Tyra Banks... I must have lost touch with the world of media. I do not even know who that is. I thank you fopr visiting my blog. I hope you come back.

I think you are right to discourage my call center dreams.

Salamat.

ClaudelGFX said...

i'm so not the look of the year, but yay i followed you :))) nice blog btw :)

DebbieDana said...

Made me smile reading at the comments here... :)

but anyway, visiting you here...